Tuesday, November 07, 2006

VOTE!

This is absolutely essential. You must vote. I honestly don't care who you're backing. You can think DeVos is Jesus and David Blaine combined. All that I really care about is that the voice of Michigan is heard.

I voted this morning. If you have any doubts or fears about the voting process, I assure you its painless.
You do not need a valid ID.
You do not need a voter registration card.
All you need is to be registered in you district, and if a question arises, a bill with you name and address on it is helpful.

You can make a difference. Just one vote makes a difference. One vote multiplied by 1,000 like minded people can make a difference. You count as part of a movement bigger than yourself. It may seem impossible to you, but I promise you, THIS is what our soldiers are really meant to protect. Our ability to determine the course of our future. US. Your average citizen. We get to determine the fate of our country. This is how we keep a level head.

Vote. It counts, I promise.

No comments: